What better way to start the day with freshly baked cookies? Start with freshly baked cookies with Plenny Wake up. So do you accept cookies?
- 1 tbsp broken flax seeds
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 80 grams of vegan margarine
- 60 grams of caster sugar
- 35 grams of maple syrup
- 150 grams of self-rising flour
- 100 grams of Plenny Wake Up
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
1. Mix the flaxseed with 3tbsp of warm water, soak this for approximately 5 minutes in a cup.
2. Put the margarine, sugar and maple syrup in a bowl. Then add the flour, Plenny, cinnamon, cardamom and flaxseed in a bowl and knead into a dough.
3. Cover with foil and let it rest in the fridge for an hour.
4. Get crazy with some cookie molds and bake them for 10 to 12 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Show off your delightful baking skills to your friends and family by offering them a cookie.
We'd love to hear what you think of this recipe! Please e-mail us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the family: