Nutritious, easy and affordable. Is that even possible?
● Do you ever skip breakfast because you want to stay in bed longer?
● When we say 'ever', should we actually have said 'every day since 2006'?
● Do you hate spending time and energy on grocery shopping? Would you probably eat healthier if you didn’t have to pay 12 euros for an organic broccoli?
● Can you replace all of the above with 'Stop asking me questions and just tell me how to eat healthier, easier and more affordable'?
Here's how we do it:
The shakes and bars of Jimmy Joy contain literally everything your body needs: protein, carbohydrates, fats (the good kind, not the flubbery kind), fibers and a mix of 27 vitamins and minerals. This will make all the cells in your body shriek like a teenager at a pop concert, because these ingredients perfectly meet the recommended daily intakes of WHO and EFSA. These are organizations that promote public health, and they’re also abbreviations that sound very legit in a text like this. A win-win situation!
Plenny shake contains a carefully chosen mix of ingredients including proteins, carbs, fats, vitamins, and minerals that your body needs to stay healthy. You’re welcome, body.
Zero effort, 20% nutrition per bar that you can sink your teeth into. We’ve packed all the goodness of the Plenny Shake into a convenient bar. They’re about twice as heavy (387kcal at 103g) as other meal replacement bars on the market.
We proudly introduce our new subscription service:
A simple 1-2-3 to make your life even easier.
1. Subscribe & Save
Subscribe to your favorite Jimmy Joy products and save a solid 15%, no strings attached.
2. Adapt. Any time.
You make the rules. Try different flavors? No problem. Need a break? We got you. New relationship? We love you too.
3. Healthy without the hassle
No more skipping meals. No more unhealthy fast food. Enjoy your meals worry free.
Since our start in 2014, we have sold more than 15 million meals to over 80.000 people in 86 countries. Our loyal community has blessed us with more than 11K reviews with an average score of 4.6 out of 5. Which is really high, especially when you consider that those missing 0.4 stars are just the work of our begrudging exes.