Making a shake is easy.
But did you know it's super easy to make something like pancakes with Plenny Shake?
Every now and then it's nice to make yourself fluffy homemade pancakes. Whether the reason is your big cravings or you just want something sweet and filling. Plenny Shake powder is perfect to give you just that.
It's not only easy but also extra healthy with the added vitamins and minerals. Let's call it a healthy twist on a classic American style breakfast. Really, these are the best pancakes since the invention of the pancake.
Here's how you make them:
- 1 cup oat flour (90 g)
- 2 scoops Vanilla Plenny Shake powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup egg white (180 g)
- 4 tablespoons low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix oat flour, Vanilla Plenny Shake powder, baking powder, and cinnamon until blended.
- Add egg whites and Greek yogurt to the bowl and mix until you reach a batter-like consistency.
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Wipe down to prevent the pancakes from sticking.
- Pour some batter into a pan and cook pancakes until bubbles form all around the top of the pancake. Flip and cook for a few more minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top off your pancake stack with something like sliced banana, blueberry, Nutella, maple syrup, chocolate, strawberry, or chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Please let us know what you think of this recipe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Meet the family: