Healthy Banana Bread is one of our most popular recipes. It's super easy to make and doesn't require a whole lot of time. Besides that, it's a perfect way to use every overripe banana that has been lying around in your apartment.
"Why is it so good", you ask?
Banana bread contains a lot of real fruit (bananas, duh) which makes it very flavorful. When you make it right, it'll be bit moist, sweet, with the consistency of a delicious cake. Now, Banana Plenny Shake can make this classic recipe even healthier by adding the right vitamins and minerals. This makes it one of the most nutrient-dense banana bread recipes out there. Yay!
But you suck at baking...
And when you hear the words "baking" and "oven" you start getting the cold sweats.
Just follow this easy step-by-step guide and you'll be just fine:
- 3 big (over)ripe bananas for the batter
- 1 big (over)ripe banana for the middle of the bread
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of Plenny Shake Banana
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 100 ml of almond milk
- 10 soft dates, pitted
- 1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add pitted dates, plant milk, and 3 bananas to a food processor (or mash well with a fork).
- Add the Plenny Shake Banana, flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, and blend until smooth.
- Add the batter to a greased ovenproof baking tin. Peel your last banana. A banana that is nice and long works best. Dump it in the center of the tin, right on top of the batter.
- Bake everything at 180 degrees Celsius for about 25-30 minutes.
- Let the loaf cool down completely before removing from the baking dish.
- Cut into pieces and serve plain or with nut butter or jam on top.
Please let us know what you think of this recipe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!