Performance marketing internship APPLY NOW
We are looking to include a creative, analytical, and driven performance marketeer intern to drive our acquisition and retention by leveraging the complete funnel in our key markets.
Together with the marketing team you will use your marketing skills to build, test, analyze, and optimize acquisition and retention campaigns.
You’ll be driving and delivering the day to day performance in key markets, website, and end-to-end customer journey, assuring key metrics are on target by taking appropriate actions that you set with the marketing manager.
It’s a challenging role, where we expect you to be independent and take ownership. But the team will assist you whenever you need help.
About Jimmy Joy:
Jimmy Joy pioneers in creating nutritionally complete and sustainable food. Our mission is to shake up the food system. We do this by creating healthy, tasty, sustainable food that saves time and money. This leaves you with more time and energy to do what you love.
Since 2014, we’ve shipped over 40 million meals to 250k+ customers in 88 countries.
This is you:
- Very good analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Results driven and passionate about online media.
- Ideally, you should already have some practical experience in performance marketing
This is how you'll contribute:
- Analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and optimizing accordingly
- Assist the performance and content marketing team with day to day tasks
- Coordinating internally with the graphics teams to create new social media ads
What’s in it for you?
- Free Jimmy Joy products (as long as there’s supply)
- Being part of a revolution in the food sector
- An innovative work environment with room for experiment
- A internship fee up to €600
- Company lunch
- A young, informal, international team
- Based in or willing to relocate to Malta - not mandatory
Sounds cool? Starting date: as soon as possible, but it’s also negotiable.
Please email a short motivation + Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Jimmy Joy we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects, offers different perspectives and drives us forward as a company. We therefore set out to look for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience and talent, without looking at: gender, age, sexual orientation or origin.