En España tenemos nuestro distribuidor llamado Esjoy, que envía nuestros productos desde Madrid.
It seems like you are visiting from the United States. Click on the button to browse our US store.
Front Door Delivery
Get 100% complete nutrition delivered right to your front door.
Intern UI/Graphic Design APPLY NOW
Jimmy Joy is looking for an UI/Graphic Design Intern
Who are we?
At Jimmy Joy we make vegan meals (including shakes, bars, drinks and instant hot meals) that contain all the nutrients your body needs. Since our start in 2014, we have sold and shipped more than 30 million meals to 88 countries. Our mission is to shake up the food system. We do this by creating healthy, tasty, sustainable food that saves time and money. This leaves you with more energy to do what’s important to you, such as finally finishing your thesis or learning to play the bagpipe on a high level.
What are we looking for?
Ultimate happiness, just like everyone else. But also an eager Intern in UI/Graphic Design/ Multimedia Design who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. You will be involved in designing various means of communication, such as: packaging, brochures, flyers, stickers, posters, labels, online advertisements, emails, website, social media and so on.
You can also recognize yourself in the following description:
• You can translate our brand into surprising design ideas
• You can work according to a brand book / guide
• "Aesthetics" and "visual" are your favourite words
• You have an eye for detail: 1mm to the left, 3,4 mm down ... perfect
• You don’t get overheated from multitasking
• You can function well in a team, because you will work closely with the Marketing department
What we ask
• You follow an education in graphic design, multimedia design, lifestyle or something related
• Show, don’t tell. We want to see your portfolio!
• You know Adobe Creative Suite inside out and backwards
• You’re really good at making coffee (just kidding)
• You’re available 4 or 5 days a week for a minimum of 4 months
What’s in it for you?
• Free Jimmy Joy meals (as long as there’s supply)
• Being part of a revolution in the food sector
• An innovative work environment with room for experiment
• A decent internship fee up to €450.-
• An extensive company lunch
• A young, informal, international team
• The ability to play table tennis with colleagues during brainstorming sessions
• Workplace in Amsterdam, Malta or from home. We’re a remote-first company.
Sounds cool? Starting date: as soon as possible, but it’s also negotiable.
Please email a short motivation + resume + examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Jimmy Joy we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we
believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects, offers different perspectives and drives us forward as a company. We therefore set out to look for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience and talent, without looking at: gender, age, sexual orientation or origin.|||Workplace in Amsterdam, Malta or from home. We’re a remote-first company.|||marketing||||||PDf2cIQ3DwTamk7p|||INTERN|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false