- 100 g of flour
- 50 g of Plenny Shake Chocolate
- 150 g soft dates, pitted
- 250 ml of almond milk
- 2 heaping tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa nibs
- 1 pinch of salt
- Blend the dates and plant milk in a blender or food processor.
- Add the Plenny Shake Chocolate, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and blend until smooth.
- Stir in some chopped chocolate, peanut butter, nuts, or berries if desired.
- Add to a greased ovenproof dish or place baking parchment into the dish.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes, depending on how moist you want the brownies to be.
- Let it cool down before removing from the tray.
- You did it! Enjoy!
Please let us know what you think of this recipe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!