- 1 ½ cups of coconut milk (350 ml)
- 1 cup of fresh spinach (50 g)
- 1 scoop of unsweetened and unflavored or mango Plenny Shake
- 1 ½ cups of mango, diced and frozen (250 g)
- 1 ½ cups of pineapple, diced and frozen (130 g)
- Put coconut milk and spinach into a blender and blend until spinach is fully incorporated into the milk.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or shaker bottle and enjoy!
Please let us know what you think of this recipe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Meet the family: