- 1 ½ cups water, or yogurt or milk of choice (350 ml)
- 1 scoop Plenny Shake Vanilla (50 g)
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries (150 g)
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries (100 g)
- ½ cup of frozen raspberries (60 g)
- ½ cup of frozen blackberries (75 g)
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix until it's smooth.
- Pour into a glass or shaker bottle and enjoy!
Pro tip: Combine Plenny Drink Vanilla with those berries! Instead of using liquid plus the Plenny Shake.
Please let us know what you think of this recipe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!