- 2 big overripe bananas
- 1 scoop of Plenny Shake Banana (50 g)
- 50 ml plant-based milk of choice
- Optional: fruits, puffed amaranth, coconut chips etc. for topping
- Chop bananas and let them freeze for at least 3 hours.
- When frozen, add to a high-speed blender or food processor. Add Plenny Shake Banana and plant-based milk.
- Blend until creamy. Make sure to scrape the insides of your blender a few times to prevent sticking.
- Add the nicecream to an air-tight container and freeze until solid.
- Scoop the nicecream into a bowl and finish it off with some toppings like fresh fruit, coconut flakes, cacao nibs etc.
Meet the family: