Making a shake is easy.
But did you know it's super easy to make something like pancakes with Plenny Shake?
Every now and then it's nice to make yourself fluffy homemade pancakes. Whether the reason is your big cravings or you just want something sweet and filling. Plenny Shake powder is perfect to give you just that.
It's not only easy but also extra healthy with the added vitamins and minerals. Let's call it a healthy twist on a classic American style breakfast. Really, these are the best pancakes since the invention of the pancake.
Here's how you make them:
- 1 cup oat flour (90 g)
- 2 scoops of Plenny Shake Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup of Aquafaba (liquid in a can of chickpeas)
- 1/3 cup of plant-based milk
- 4 tablespoons naturally flavored soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix oat flour, Plenny Shake Vanilla, baking powder, and cinnamon until blended.
- Mix Aquafaba and milk separately and add it to the bowl. Then add the yoghurt and mix until you reach a batter-like consistency.
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Wipe down to prevent the pancakes from sticking.
- Pour some batter into a pan and cook pancakes for a few minutes. Flip and cook for a few more minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top off your pancake stack with something like sliced banana, blueberry, Nutella, maple syrup, chocolate, strawberry, or chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Please let us know what you think of this recipe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!