- 100 g whole grain spelt flour
- 65 g Plenny Shake Vanilla
- 1 big (over)ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener of choice (for instance date/maple syrup)
- 1 handful of frozen or fresh blueberries
- 150 ml of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of plain oats for decoration
- Mash banana in a bowl.
- Add almond milk and whisk together.
- Add Plenny Shake Vanilla, flour, syrup, and baking powder.
- Stir until fully mixed. The dough should be quite thick.
- Add the berries and stir gently.
- Divide into a muffin tin. You can make about 9 muffins.
- Sprinkle oats on top and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for approx. 25 minutes.
- Let it cool before serving.
Please let us know what you think of this recipe by sending an e-mail to email@example.com!