En España tenemos nuestro distribuidor llamado Esjoy, que envía nuestros productos desde Madrid.
It seems like you are visiting from the United States. Click on the button to browse our US store.
Intern Research & Development APPLY NOW
Would you like to experience what it is like to work for an innovative food company, develop products yourself and gain a lot of knowledge about ingredients and nutrients? Then come and work at Jimmy Joy as an intern!
Who are we?
At Jimmy Joy we make vegan meals (including shakes, bars, drinks and instant hot meals) that contain all the nutrients your body needs. Since our start in 2014, we have sold and shipped more than 30 million meals to 88 countries. Our mission is to shake up the food system. We do this by creating healthy, tasty, sustainable food that saves time and money. This leaves you with more energy to do what’s important to you, such as finally finishing your thesis or learning to play the bagpipe on a high level.
What are we looking for?
Ultimate happiness, just like everyone else. But also a curious and enthusiastic food scientist/nutritionist with a critical thinking who is ready to do some research and play with ingredients. You will be involved in the creation of new formulations, sensory analysis and product development. Can you think of a way to make our products more sustainable and/or delicious? Your ideas are welcome!
You can also recognize yourself in the following description:
- You have a good eye for details
- You are a team player but also can work independently
- You love to read the nutritional information and ingredient list on the products you consume
- In a discussion, you have some scientific references to support the facts!
- You have a good basic knowledge of nutrition and health
What do we ask?
- You are a driven and passionate student with a strong affinity for healthy food and product development
- You must have a nutrition, food science/ technology, related sciences background
- You are available 32 to 40 hours per week, for at least 3 months
What’s in it for you?
- Experience in developing new flavours/products
- Free Jimmy Joy meals (as long as there’s supply)
- Being part of a revolution in the food sector
- An innovative work environment with room for experiment
- A remuneration: first 3 months €250,- p.m., afterward €400,- p.m.
- An extensive company lunch
- A young, informal, international team
- The ability to play table tennis with colleagues during brainstorming sessions
Workplace in Amsterdam
Do you see yourself here? Starting date: February 2023
Please email a short motivation + resume to: Charlotte@jimmyjoy.com.
At Jimmy Joy we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects, offers different perspectives and drives us forward as a company. We therefore set out to look for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience and talent, without looking at: gender, age, sexual orientation or origin.2023-02-06|||Amsterdam|||Research & Development||||||6KayPBtsIzXbg9Bi|||INTERN|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false