Oh hello there! Since you’ve landed on this “jobs” page deep in our website, you probably already know a little about us and you’re thinking Jimmy Joy might be a good company to work for.
If by chance the job or internship you’re looking for isn’t listed right now, feel free to send your resume + motivation to email@example.com
Jimmy Joy is looking for:
-(Growth) Marketing intern
Are you a highly talented student who is widely enthusiastic about data-driven marketing, sustainable nutrition and looking for an internship? Are you a team player and want to be part of a team in a rapidly growing Amsterdam-based scale-up? Well then, please, keep reading. There’s a big chance you and Jimmy Joy are a perfect match! Let us introduce ourselves first.
Jimmy Joy is a complete food. Completely balanced, providing you with all 26 essential vitamins and minerals, protein, essential fats, carbs, fiber. Our mission is to make nutritionally complete, convenient, affordable food, with minimal impact on the environment.
Jimmy Joy is a company with over 25 employees, operating out of Amsterdam. We have sold over 25 million meals to over 88 countries.
What are you going to do?
Together with the team, you will work on getting new customers to use our website and retain existing customers. Together with our growth marketing team, you will work on our key KPIs. You will optimize customer journeys and run experiments across the marketing funnel. Improving conversion rates by setting up, managing and analyzing A/B tests is a large part of your work. This can be anywhere in the funnel, one day you’ll work on optimizing the conversion rate on the website, and the next day you’ll find yourself working on new creatives/ideas for our acquisition campaigns. If you run into topics or experiments where you have less knowledge, the rest of the team is here to help you out.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in data-driven marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
We most probably like you a lot if you:
- Have a strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Have a solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Love A/B testing and are very data driven
- Are great at execution of improvements and focused on outcomes
- Have a passion for growth marketing and its best practices
- Are currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree (HBO/university of applied sciences or WO/academic degree) and available for a 4-6 months period
It’s a big bonus if you also:
- Are experienced with CRO and funnel optimization
- Are familiar with marketing software and online applications (e.g. A/B testing tools, Online analytics)
- Stay for beers and table tennis on Friday afternoon
We offer you:
- An environment with fun and passionate colleagues
- No bureaucratic hassle: a flatter than flat organization and no-nonsense culture
- Table tennis, ps4, healthy lunch, and unlimited Jimmy Joy!
- The opportunity to play a role and learn in a food-tech scale-up with great potential
- An internship allowance