En España tenemos nuestro distribuidor llamado Esjoy, que envía nuestros productos desde Madrid.
It seems like you are visiting from the United States. Click on the button to browse our US store.
UI/Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Jimmy Joy is looking for a fulltime UI/Graphic Designer
Who are we?
At Jimmy Joy we make vegan meals (including shakes, bars, drinks and instant hot meals) that contain all the nutrients your body needs. Since our start in 2014, we have sold and shipped more than 30 million meals to 88 countries. Our mission is to shake up the food system. We do this by creating healthy, tasty, sustainable food that saves time and money. This leaves you with more energy to do what’s important to you, such as finally finishing your thesis or learning to play the bagpipe on a competitive level.
What are we looking for?
Ultimate happiness, just like everyone else. But also an eager UI/Graphic designer who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. You will design various means of communication, such as: website, packaging, stickers, posters, labels, online/offline advertisements, emails, social media and so on.
You can also recognize yourself in the following description:
• You can translate our brand into surprising visual ideas
• You can work according to a brand book, and expand on it
• You always provide multiple design options and iterate fast and efficient
• You have a modern, clean, colourful and playful design style
• You have experience or knowledge of UX/UI design and making wireframes
• DTP experience (making booklet, flyers, packaging ready for print)
• You have eye for detail: 1mm to the left, 3,4 mm down ... perfect
• You get excited from working on multiple projects at the same time while delivering high quality design
•You function well in a team, because you will work closely with the Marketing department and Creative Director
• Experience or affiliation with food brands is a plus
• Experience in running a/b tests is a plus
What we ask
• You know Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe XD) inside out and backwards.
• Plus: Figma, Shopify, Hotjar, Google Optimize
• Medior/Senior level designer with 3+ years of experience
• You’re available for 32-40 hours a week
• Show, don’t tell. We want to see your portfolio!
What’s in it for you?
An ambitious team with a shared passion for our mission. You will work in a transparent, fast-growing and inspirational environment in which you are able to take the lead over your own career and will get challenged on a daily basis! And next to that:
• Free Jimmy Joy meals (as long as there’s supply)
• A fitting salary
• 27 paid days off on a full time basis
• Workplace in Malta (with a delicious free lunch) or from home. We’re a remote-first company, so whichever you prefer.
Last but not least: fun, freedom and trust! We're not scared to work our butts off, but this is only possible once we all experience joy in the work that we do every day. We organize regular drinks, parties, and work trips or workshops (when COVID allows it).
Sounds cool? Starting date: as soon as possible, but it’s also negotiable.
Please email a short motivation + resume + examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Jimmy Joy we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we
believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects, offers different perspectives and drives us forward as a company. We therefore set out to look for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience and talent, without looking at: gender, age, sexual orientation or origin.|||Workplace in Amsterdam, Malta or from home. We’re a remote-first company.|||marketing||||||zdKs_FF.Thx4K9Nw|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false