Intern Content & Film/Photography APPLY NOW
Jimmy Joy is looking for a Content Intern in Film/Photography
Who are we?
At Jimmy Joy we make vegan meals (including shakes, bars, drinks and instant hot meals) that contain all the nutrients your body needs. Since our start in 2014, we have sold and shipped more than 30 million meals to 88 countries. Our mission is to shake up the food system. We do this by creating healthy, tasty, sustainable food that saves time and money. This leaves you with more energy to do what’s important to you, such as finally finishing your thesis or learning to play the bagpipe on a high level.
What are we looking for?
Ultimate happiness, just like everyone else. But also, a motivated Film / Photography / Media intern who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. You will be involved in photographing, filming and editing original content and campaigns that we use for the website, on social media or as advertisements.
You can also recognize yourself in the following description:
• You have a good eye for photography and film. You know what works on camera
• You are overflowing with good ideas for catchy content
• You can present your ideas in atmospheric images, mood boards or storyboards
• You don't go anywhere without your camera
• You can find your way both in a studio and outside in the ‘wild’
• You can function well in a team, because you will work closely with the Marketing department
• Understand how Facebook / Instagram / Twitter and YouTube work together and how you can make optimal use of it
What we ask
• You follow a course or education in photography / videography or something related
• Show, don’t tell. We want to see your portfolio!
• You are familiar with Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects or Premiere Pro
• You’re really good at making coffee (just kidding)
• You’re available 4 or 5 days a week for a minimum of 4 months
What’s in it for you?
• Free Jimmy Joy meals (as long as there’s supply)
• Being part of a revolution in the food sector
• An innovative work environment with room for experiment
• A decent internship fee up to €450.-
• An extensive company lunch
• A young, informal, international team
• The ability to play table tennis with colleagues during brainstorming sessions
• Workplace in Amsterdam, Malta or from home. We’re a remote-first company.
Sounds cool? Starting date: as soon as possible, but it’s also negotiable.
At Jimmy Joy we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects, offers different perspectives and drives us forward as a company. We therefore set out to look for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience and talent, without looking at: gender, age, sexual orientation or origin.