En España tenemos nuestro distribuidor llamado Esjoy, que envía nuestros productos desde Madrid.
It seems like you are visiting from the United States. Click on the button to browse our US store.
Digital Marketeer Sweden (Swedish native) APPLY NOW
This is Jimmy Joy:
Complete, easy, and affordable food with minimal impact on the planet.
Jimmy Joy pioneers in creating nutritionally complete and sustainable food. We started in Europe in 2014 and continue to evolve to this day. Our mission is to shake up the food system by creating healthy, easy, and tasty meals so you have more time and energy to do what you love!
It's completely balanced, providing you with all 26 essential vitamins and minerals, protein, essential fats, carbs, fibre.
This is you:
We are looking to hire a creative, analytical, and driven digital marketeer to drive our acquisition and retention by leveraging the complete funnel.
Together with the marketing team you will build, test, analyze, and optimize the entire marketing funnel. You will directly work with and report to the marketing manager.
You’ll be driving and delivering the day-to-day performance in key markets, website, and end-to-end customer journey, assuring key metrics are on target by taking appropriate actions. It’s a challenging role, where we expect you to be independent and take ownership.
- 1-2 years of experience in performance-based marketing, e-commerce, and direct response marketing (PPC)
- knowledge of PPC, SEO, Email marketing (Klaviyo), SEA, CRO
- you always back everything up with data and analysis
- you’re goal-driven and a good communicator
- preferably Swedish native and proficient in English
This is how you'll contribute:
- identify innovative campaign opportunities across markets
- own and execute the full funnel in accordance with growth tactics
- use data to identify, analyze, and drive growth
- end-to-end manager of paid and owned campaigns
- coordinate marketing projects with performance and content marketing teams
What we can offer:
- A chance to make an impact with your work by bringing vegan products to the people
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Flat organization where politics are at a minimum
- Daily free lunch at the office
- Free Jimmy Joy products
- Option to work remotely
- Laptop + phone compensation
- Option to work from Amsterdam or Malta (Malta preference)
At Jimmy Joy we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects, offers different perspectives and drives us forward as a company. We therefore set out to look for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience and talent, without looking at gender, age, sexual orientation or origin.
What are the next steps:
Are you interested, don't hesitate and apply now! If you have any questions related to this role, please contact Nino Levicar (CMO) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? We handle all recruitment internally and only review CVs submitted by candidates themselves.|||Malta|||marketing||||||vgAd.oXgqYY-OZ_U|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false