If you still insist on eating pizza, at least make sure it's a pizza made with Plenny Shake Active neutral so it not only fills your soul but also your stomach. Cowabunga!
- 100 grams of flour⠀
- 200 grams of Plenny shake neutral⠀
- 7 grams of dry yeast (1 bag)⠀
- pinch of salt⠀
- 2 tbsp olive oil⠀
- 160 ml of lukewarm water⠀
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix it 10-15 minutes to a nice smooth dough. ⠀
2. Knead a little further by hand until it looks like chewing gum that you can stretch but does not tear. ⠀
3. Oil a bowl and place the ball off dough in the bowl. ⠀
4. Cover this with a clean kitchen cloth and place in a warm place.⠀
5. Let rise for 30-45 minutes until the dough has doubled in volume.⠀
6. Add your desired toppings and place it in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees.
We'd love to hear what you think of this recipe! Please e-mail us your feedback to email@example.com
Meet the family: