In love with the burgers but looking into reduce your meat consumption? Say hello to the Jimmy Joy burger. It does not only satisfy you in the stomach but also in the heart.
For 4 or 5 Jimmy Joy burgers
- Canned chickpeas (400 grams)
- 25 grams Plenny Shake Active Neutral
- 1 red onion
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- Pepper and salt
- Buns of your choice
Siege the burgers with toppings of your choice such as tomatoes, lettuce, onions and sauce.
1. Drain the chickpeas and rinse them. Coarse the chickpeas in a food processor (so not completely smooth).
2. Chop the onion and garlic.
3. Mix the Plenny Shake Active Neutral, onion, garlic, herbs and lemon juice into the ground chickpeas.
4. Make burgers from the mixture and put them in the fridge for fifteen minutes, so that they become a little stronger.
5. Heat a frying pan with oil and fry the burgers in about 10 minutes until golden brown.
6. Prepare your bun with your toppings of choice.
7. Bon appetit, Enjoy.
We'd love to hear what you think of this recipe! Please e-mail us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the family: