- 100 grams of flour
- 200 grams of Plenny Shake Active Neutral
- 7 grams of dry yeast (1 bag)
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 160 ml of lukewarm water
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix it 10-15 minutes to a nice smooth dough.
2. Knead a little further by hand until it looks like chewing gum that you can stretch but does not tear.
3. Oil a bowl and place the ball off dough in the bowl.
4. Cover this with a clean kitchen cloth and place in a warm place.
5. Let rise for 30-45 minutes until the dough has doubled in volume.
6. Add your desired toppings and place it in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees.
We'd love to hear what you think of this recipe! Please e-mail us your feedback to email@example.com
Meet the family: