In love with the Plenny but can't say goodbye to bread? Here's your freshly baked solution. Isn't it breath/d taking?
- 1 little bag of yeast
- 300 grams of Plenny Shake Active Neutral
- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Lukewarm 300 ml of water
- Fill a measuring cup with 300 ml of water and add the yeast.
- Stir the water till the yeast resolves.
- Leave the cup and get the 200 gram of wheat flour and the 300 gram of Plenny Shake Active Neutral and put it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the salt above the bowl and mix it. If it’s mixed well, you can add the measuring cup into the bowl.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes long till it feels not sticky anymore.
- Put the dough ball back into the bowl and cover it up with foil or a warm wet cloth (not soaking wet) and put the bowl in a warm place. Leave the dough alone for an hour and go have some fun.
- (1 hour later) Knead the dough some more and make every form you want, please keep in mind the bread is a grower, not a shower. If it reached his final form leave him for half an hour and preheat the oven on 220 degrees.
- Place the dough with baking paper underneath on the baking tray and bake it for 25-30 minutes.
- Now, let’s get this bread... time to obtain the grain... let’s get to lootin’ some gluten.
We'd love to hear what you think of this recipe! Please e-mail us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org